Oooh, just been tagged in the ‘Kreativ Blogger Award…by Donna B. McNicol (check out her blog…) so here goes…
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award.
1. What’s your favorite song?
Can’t decide between two:
I love ‘Iris’ by the Goo Goo Dolls and ‘Run’ by Snow Patrol.
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
Right now that has to be trifle, though I am partial to profiteroles…who isn’t?
3. What ticks you off?
Hypocrites make me angry…those who don’t do as they preach. If you have beliefs, stand up for them!
4. What do you do when you’re upset?
I disappear into myself…I write, and write and write…it’s cathartic…
5. Which is your favorite pet?
I always thought of myself as a cat person, until I got a dog! My German Shepherd, Roxy is my heart and soul, those huge golden brown eyes just make me melt, even when she’s naughty!
6. Which do you prefer: black or white?
If it’s dark or light you’re after, it’s dark, I’m a night-time girl (not a party girl, but a staring at stars night-time girl!). Colourwise, I prefer neutrals, greens and browns…
7. What is your biggest fear?
To lose myself…My memories are so hugely a part of me that to lose that part of my mind would be my biggest fear. (I’m watching someone close to me do just that and it’s painful…)
8. What is your attitude mostly?
I worry…but I try to be positive. I suffer clinical depression so have learned over the years that my attitude is paramount to combating my condition!
9. What is perfection?
Perfection is losing myself (wasn’t that my biggest fear just now?), to lose myself in something I love, whether it be writing, reading, chocolate…or some other pleasure!
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure…chocolate, every day.
The Random Facts:
1. If I could be an animal, realistically I’d be a cat, sleep, eat and play, but imaginatively I’d be a unicorn: wild and free…
2. When I met Vince, another girl asked him to dance and I put my hand on his knee, I would have growled at her if I wasn’t such a nice girl! Lucky for him he refused her…
3. I’m impatient…no really!
4. I’d love to go to Iceland, the country that is, the shop does nothing for me!
5. I was painfully shy as a child, I’m still not comfortable with people I don’t know, but now have a confidence I never used to have.
6. I don’t fit in…and sometimes I want to…
7. I had a nervous breakdown at eighteen, and another at thirty-one…but came back from them…I still struggle not to hurt myself….
8. I wrote off my first car two days after I bought it, a week after passing my test, I drive better now! I love driving and love riding our motorbike even more! I passed my bike test in my mid-thirties.
9. I hate hurting people, I once, needlessly, gave up a dream in order not to hurt someone else. Don’t give up your dreams for anyone.
10. I would rather die than go back to the insecurities of being a teenager, but often I’d love to go back and relive the intensities of those emotions!
No idea if these bloggers already have this award or not…but I’ll leave participation up to them!