February is here and with it comes the influx of red roses, declarations of lurve and schmaltz as well as inflated prices. Yes, February brings Valentine’s Day, the day of love and with that comes our second Love Bites Blog Hop.
This is your chance for revenge on Cupid.
Your chance to stick it to St Valentine.
The rules. Yes, even Anti-Love needs rules to keep us all in check
1. 250 – 700 words
2. Post to your blog
3. Link your post to the Linky tool (between 4th and 11th February)
4. Pimp/share/brag about your story on social net working sites.
5. Pimp/share/brag about the Blog Hop to all who will listen.
6. Judged by Ruth Long, Lisa Shambrook, Laura Jamez and Lizzie Koch.
7. Winner announced on that most lovey dovey day of the year, St Valentine’s Day.
Prizes – oh yes we have prizes.
This year, all the stories entered will be turned into an eBook by the magic hands of Laura James and Ruth Long for the viewing pleasure of 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed winners.
1st place will also win a gorgeous note book
and 2nd and 3rd places will each receive two twig pencils.
So what are you waiting for? Get writing, plotting and give Cupid what for. xx
Add your story to the linky and grab the badge below for your blog if you wish…