Twenty-One Things I Love About You…
To my daughter, Bekah, on your Twenty-first Birthday!
- That very first nudge in my tummy that preceded the kicks and thrusts demonstrates the strong-willed daughter I carry now and will carry forever in my heart.
- Our deep loving little pixie who carries her teddy everywhere by the bobble on his hat!
- Your eloquence. At three you were singing ‘Blaa Blaa Black Sheep’, but your speech has and always will be eloquent and beautiful.
- Our little BeckyCat, full of mischief and eccentricities…
- Already at five you have quirks – can’t have a clock ticking in your bedroom, and you’re very precise and grown up!
- A true little bookworm, you read brilliantly, you read lots and you read every night before you go to sleep.
- You know exactly what you want and you move confidently full steam ahead to get it!
- You are an intelligent choice spirit, destined to be here now, to learn and grow and blossom.
- You explode when you get angry, but that eruption is over fast! You’re bright, clever, beautiful and talented; don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise!
- You have a strong sense of justice, the world often does not, but you inherently know right from wrong and fight for it.
- Your creative spirit grows stronger all the time, developing a love of art and words.
- You are an amazing example!
- You are our Empyrean Pixie, full of fire and confidence, you can rule the world!
- You have the spirit of a pioneer. If you’d been born to a different life you’d have crossed the plains fighting for your beliefs – be a pioneer today!
- You have the gift of Integrity, your honesty and sense of right and wrong will always place you on the right road…
- A rebellious devil lives on your shoulder – be a rebel, but in all the right ways! Fight for what’s right, rebel against the world, and blast your way forward!
- Your art is truly wonderful; a great talent that will carve you a path in life – always use it and improve it! Have fun with it!
- I love your strength to overcome. The obstacles you find in your way always make you stronger.
- You are growing into your beauty and can recognise it yourself, never lose that!
- You know your worth, a daughter of grace and spirit, our daughter…
- The world is at your feet…it’s yours…
*Note: All photographs within this post are copyright to Rebekah or Lisa and are not to be reproduced or copied in any way.