Twenty-one Things I Love About You…
To my son, Daniel, on your Twenty-first Birthday!
- You lit up my world from the first moment you kicked into this world, my head-strong beautiful son.
- Your smile has always been one of my favourite things about you. You can light the darkest place with it.
- Your eager delight at the world about you. Your excitable nature from shweep to slox…(sheep and socks!)
- Our little Danny boy, full of mischief and fearless adventure!
- Your straight-forwardness is strength. Your favourite animal at Gelli Aur aged five was “A big animal with sticks on his head!” A stag.
- Like a bulldozer you throw yourself into everything with true gusto and sometimes very little thought for consequences, but you always survive!
- I love how you share and love, your love runs deep and strong.
- You have empathy that will guide both you and those about you, and your example will always inspire.
- I have never met anyone who can bond so easily and so well with so many, and make a positive difference in their lives!
- You have an endearing innocence and naivety, and this is why so many will love you for your honesty and integrity.
- Your smile lights up so many lives as your sense of fun shines through!
- You embrace the simplicity and beauty of life with courage and joy!
- You can be anyone you want to be, dig deep, work hard, and be true to yourself.
- Don’t ever give in. Life can be tough and frustrating, but you can always overcome and win!
- You have grown slowly with confidence and you will become a beacon of light, a lighthouse…
- The way you love is deep and honest and without bars, and your hugs can heal broken spirits.
- Your sense of adventure will take you far and help you carve your place, don’t lose it!
- I love your spirit of generosity. You care deeply for those around you and always fight for those in need.
- Strength and devotion are both naturally abundant in your nature, a true soul of beauty.
- You know your worth, a son of faith and spirit, our son…
- The world is at your feet…it’s yours…
*Note: All photographs within this post are copyright to Rebekah, Caitlin, or Lisa and are not to be reproduced or copied in any way.